Sexuality by Design Curriculum
Sex and sexuality. Culture bombards teens with messages like “anything goes” and “it’s not a big deal.” But God tells us it is a big deal—a gift to be valued, respected, and governed by choices that honor Him, others, and ourselves.
We developed a unique curriculum to help leaders equip teens to value and make wise choices about their sexuality.
No matter what kind of organization you run, every ministry leader needs encouragement and equipping. These leadership resources provide clear and concise instruction on how to align under God to bring about His will in your life and the life of your ministry.
- 3 Pitfalls of a Weakly-Defined Culture
- 3 Signs of Autopilot Leadership
- 5 Questions to Ask During a Season of Marathon Ministry
- 5 Reasons We Don’t Pray in the Moment
- 5 Signs of Spiritual Dehydration
- 5 Ways to Sharpen Your Spiritual Vision
- 5 Ways to Stay Grounded in the Midst of Chaos
- 6 Practical Presentation Must-Haves
- 7 Steps in Satan’s Scheme Against Busy Ministry Leaders
- Develop Productive and Enjoyable Board Meetings
- Did God Say That?
- How to Navigate Feeling Unsettled About a Decision
- How to Prep Your Annual Ted Talk
- My 5 Ingredient Recipe for a Great Speech
- Praise ROI for Leaders
- Why You Should Eat at Board Meetings